We will highlight significant recent changes to MES below. By significant we mean anything that impacts the user experience. More subtle changes may happen unannounced.
30 August 2017
- Machine Learning for Estimates: Some estimates (for print run time, material etc) are now based on information captured from prints, so they get better over time. We initially just estimated prints based on toolpaths, which is fairly accurate - but this is more so. This does not yet apply to on-premise deployments.
- Post Process Pricing: Included ability to set a fixed price per post-production step and for this price to be considered in the total price being generated once you select the relevant template for each line-item.
- Review/Exchange files more easily: We've enabled you to download and replace the design files used for each line item.
05 July 2017
- Added Multi-geometry support: We have been told that orders may have more than 1 geometry attached to them. We have enabled support for this, which leads to following changes. They are described in this user guide.
25 June 2017
- Template Process Generator: In order to make sure that objects are executed consistently, you can now create a template process and associate it with the geometry within an order. Doing so will make sure that every step mentioned in that Template Process will be scheduled for that particular geometry as soon as the first step is scheduled. Read more about it here.