Customers can receive various updates as the order progresses through the system. We are currently hard-coding which alerts are sent, so let us know if you want a change.
Alerts can be sent:
- Upon Upload of the order
- Upon Confirmation of all line items in the order
- Upon Scheduling of all objects in the order
- Upon Print start of the first object in the order
- Upon Error of any object in the order
- Upon Shipping of all objects in the order.
Each of these alerts can be sent to the customer, the Owner (as defined in the order), and a pre-set email address.
The Alert contains:
- Message Title: [order name] Status Update
- Dear [user name],
- Your order, [Order name], was updated on [date:time stamp]
- The status was changed to [status name]
- Your estimated shipping date was [update to DATE/not updated]
- Thank you for your order.
- Powered by [authentise logo]
The emails will come from an authentise.com web address but we can configure a Reply To address if you inform us of it.