Customers can receive various updates as the order progresses through the system. If you are not currently receiving these alerts and would like to, please create a support request to adjust your bureau's setup. This is decision is typically made during the setup of your bureau and may need to be tweaked.
Alerts can be sent...
- Upon Upload of the order
- Upon Confirmation of all line items in the order
- Upon Scheduling of all objects in the order
- Upon Print start of the first object in the order
- Upon Error of any object in the order
- Upon Shipping of all objects in the order.
Each of these alerts can be sent to an order's Customer email, the order Owner, and/or pre-set email addresses for the entire Bureau.
The alerts contain basic information such as:
- Message Title: [order name] Status Update
- Dear [user name],
- Your order, [Order name], was updated on [date:time stamp]
- The status was changed to [status name]
- Your estimated shipping date was [update to DATE/not updated]
- Thank you for your order.
- Powered by [authentise logo]
The emails will come from an authentise.com web address but we can configure a Reply-To address if you inform us of it.