Authentise is excited to announce the release of our new Service Provider module! The Service Provider Module offers a simple and powerful way to request quotes, place orders, and distribute 3D printing jobs across a self-managed, secure network of service providers. Once activated on your Authentise MES license, your users will be able to:
- Add/manage suppliers and subcontractors on your production network.
- Send quick bid requests to service providers.
- Award jobs with the click of a button.
- Stay up to date with automatic email notifications throughout the order process.
- Provide your suppliers and subcontractors with an Authentise user account to manage your 3D printing job requests and orders.
The following articles will help you get started:
For Source Bureaus: Requesting a bid with the Service Provider Module
For Service Providers: Step by Step User Guide for Service Providers
We're actively working hard with our customers to improve the Authentise MES platform every single day. Have questions, comments or would like to find out more about how the Authentise system can help you manage your additive operations? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Authentise Team