- Go to rapidfab.authentise.com
- Login with with your bureau (make sure the Netfabb integration has been activated)
- Create or open an order
- Go to the Line Item, and click on "login with Forge". Follow the instructions
Opening a File from Authentise to Netfabb
- Once done, hard reload the page (CTRL+F5 in Chrome)
- You should see a "Export to Netfabb" button. Click on it and wait. At this point it's uploading the model to Forge, so it might take a while.
- Once it's been uploaded to Forge, you will see a green toaster top left. Click on the link contained therein.
- Now, it should load Netfabb.
Save to Authentise
Saving to Authentise from Netfabb is easy but only works for models that you previously exported for Authentise. To save, simply save the file in Netfabb.
You then have to press the "import from Netfabb" button.
If you want to make doubly sure that it's updated, you can click "Import from Netfabb". The update will be reflected in the traceability report as well as updating the date/time stamp next to the model name in the Line Item.