Material Management offers a powerful tool for tracking the life of a material as it flows through the various points of the production process including receiving, storage, initial use, reclamation of unused material, and all of the actions in between.
Once activated on your Authentise MES license, your users will be able to:
- Receive material into your factory in the form of Lots. These are managed to assist your supply chain team in monitoring and controlling the overall inventory of the factory.
- Create and manage Batches of material to be used to produce parts within your facility.
- Link parts and runs that utilize a specific material batch, automatically.
- Review genealogy graphs that illustrate the life of a batch by displaying events that occurred on a batch. This includes print events, blends, splits, sieves, tests, and any child batches that are created.
- Utilize our mobile QR app to record the flow of material through the production process using automatically generated QR codes for both your materials and printers.
For more information, please check out our Step by Step Guide!
We are actively working with our customers to improve the Authentise MES platform every single day. Have questions, comments, or would like to find out more about how the Authentise system can help you manage your additive operations? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- The Authentise Team